It's essential that people understand what they are putting in their body, and White Tiger strives to bring you the best natural CBD on the market. Learn from these helpful CBD resources to gain a general knowledge of the subject, and then you can better understand what makes White Tiger a trustworthy and industry-leading brand. Remember that this is a new phenomenon, and though our knowledge is limited, the CBD information we do have is very promising in terms of relative safety, as well as advantages over unnatural drugs in the treatment of specific conditions.
If you want a quick hitter on all the common questions that are asked, the CBD FAQ’s article is a great way to go, but below we also have some very in-depth articles about specific questions and topics that offer a wealth of information:
- What is CBD Oil? – this happens to be one of the most common questions we get. There is a lot of misinformation out there, and it is good to have a clear understanding of what CBD is and where it comes from. A common misconception is that it comes from the same plant as marijuana, but that is not true. You will learn many interesting facts like that from this article.
- CBD Oil Benefits – one of the least responsible things you can do is take any form of medicine without a proper understanding of its benefits, risks, and side effects. Make sure you are well-informed about that topic with reliable CBD resources.
- What Are Terpenes? - there are around 100 terpenes in cannabis plants, and familiarizing yourself with them can help you to understand the benefits of CBD.
- Is CBD Good for Pets? – you have probably heard about people treating their furry friends with natural CBD, but is it safe and beneficial? We tackle this question, using the research that the scientific community currently offers us.
- Does CBD Work for Anxiety? - tackle one of the most important questions regarding the efficacy of CBD with helpful research and opinions from leaders in the medical field.
- What Are Cannabinoid Receptors? - learn all about the protein sequences in your body that process CBD.
- CB1 vs. CB2 Receptors - learn about the key differences between these two types of cannabinoid receptors and how they operate within the endocannabinoid system.
- What Does CBD Oil Make You Feel Like? - this is an important question that deserves an answer before you use CBD to treat yourself for whatever condition you are in.
- CBD vs. THC - learn all about how each one affects the way you feel, and how it relates to various conditions.
- Beginner’s CBD Oil Guide – this may be the quickest skim read for obtaining a good general knowledge about CBD, and then from there you can decide if you want to pursue more in-depth research.
- Guide to CBD Oil for Pets – humans and our pets, despite our obvious physical differences, share many commonalities, which allows for many medicines to cross over species and provide the same benefits. You can learn all about how CBD benefits for pets (and side effects).
Contact Us with Questions Regarding CBD Information
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have trouble locating the answer to your specific questions. We want everybody to have a good understanding of what to expect with CBD. We stand by our product. CBD may not be for everyone, which is why we recommend starting low dosage and working your way up. You will safely find out if your body responds well to the treatment. Satisfy your curiosity by learning all you can from these CBD resources.